Benefit 1: Time Savings
We strongly support you to get back to business in the shortest possible period of time with our restoration services for machinery equipment and buildings. This helps to minimize business interruption losses.
Restoration is done much faster than replacement. It can reduce the downtime by as long as a year. Minimizing business downtime reduces the risks such as loss of opportunity or customer.
Benefit 2: Customized Solutions
We offer customized solutions to cater to customers’ needs. It includes flexible working arrangements to fit a customer’s priorities. We have a range of solutions for property restoration and can give customers different options for recovery to match their requirements.
- A restoration was done outside the customer’s business hours at a shopping mall as the community’s needs requires the mall to be opened 365 days a year.
Restoration started each day after the store was closed. During 21:00 to 03:00, ceiling panels were removed and soot removal work was done. This was done by area as planned, taking every few days for each. During the time, protective sheets were removed and the surrounding environment was cleaned up for next day’s opening.
- Emphasis is to ensure that tenants can carry out their operations undisturbed while restoration of building is carried out. For example, for shops that were opened during the weekdays, restoration work was done during the weekend. For shops that were opened daily, restoration work was done in small areas so not to disrupt the sales operation and moved on to the next area once an area was completed.
Benefit 3: Turn Key Solutions
RecoveryPRO takes care of both machinery/equipment and building restoration as part of a one-stop seamless service. It includes precision cleaning of equipment and facility, removal & restoration of building interiors, etc. Our turn key solutions can significantly make the client’s life easier during challenging times.
In addition to equipment restoration, the following work-related building restoration is also available:
- Fire damage assessment
- Soot removal
- Demolition and disposal of building, structure and parts
- Removal and restoration of interior
- Strengthening/ restoration of building (steel frame/ concrete/ exterior wall)
Our experienced operation team will lead the entire project with an optimal restoration plan.
- Give advice and consultation for restoration planning
- Coordinate the entire whole restoration project involving specialized vendors/ manufacturers
- Cleaning and disposal of waste from accident