Neutralization & Removal of Toxic Substance Caused By Fire
PVC, used as a coating material for cable, is also burnt in a fire. Substantial chloride compound with soot spread through the air when that happened. As the chloride compound gets to the surfaces of the equipment and absorbing ambient moisture, it turns out to be hydrochloric acid and the acid eats up the metals. This is the most common cause of damage extension to the equipment after the fire. Corrosive substance cannot be removed by common cleaning method.
RecoveryPRO provides decontamination services with specialized technology and our original cleaning agent. It enables complete removal of corrosive substances by chemically neutralizing them.