Special Tech ① Precision Cleaning
Precision Cleaning of Machine Equipment
Machine Equipment affected by fire, water, chemical leaks, and contamination are disassembled for precision cleaning. The procedure is as following:
- Disassemble component parts as far as possible to completely remove contamination.
- Clean up components by neutralizing contaminants with alkaline cleaning agent developed by BELFOR.
- Replace inexpensive components
- Reproduce protective film over the surface of the corrosion-sensitive components if the film is already damaged.
- Re-assemble after it’s completely dried.
- Verify the function together with manufacturers or operators of the customer.
Cleaning / Restoration of Electric Substrates
We use BELFOR original alkaline cleaning agent for precision cleaning of substrates and the target decontamination (cleanliness) level are better than standards IPC J-STD-001. Restoration process is as following:
- Spray the cleaning agent over disassembled substrates through the fine nozzle to completely remove the contaminant.
- Brush the parts on the substrates.
- Rinse the substrate parts with deionized water.
- Pre-dry the washed substrate parts in drying room under controlled temperature.
- Use vacuum drying oven to completely dry and dehumidify the substrate and others that are heat sensitive.
- Visual inspection and additional work with makers follow when necessary.
- Re-assemble substrate parts and verify the function.